Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wrapping it Up ~ Day 31

 *click here for the other 31 days*
Wow, today is day 31. This month has been challenging and rewarding. I want to thank those of you that have followed along through the last 31 days (and stuck with me even on the days my writing wasn't so great.) Thank you for your sweet comments & words of encouragement. There were days when I wanted to give up and it was always those days that you would comment and I would pray and between you and God, I could write another day.

I'm really so glad I took this 31 day challenge. It taught me a lot about dedication, about the kind of blogger I want to be, about prioritizing blogging into my daily life, and most importantly about keeping God the center of it all.
I hope you've been inspired to draw closer to God yourself and I hope that those who started following me through this series will continue to now that it's over. I still have a lot to share with you. There are many new adventures ahead.

{If you aren't subscribed but you would like to be, look over to your right. You can follow by email or blogger and also follow my pinterest and facebook page.}

I'm off to paint pumpkins, watch Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin, spend time with friends and take pictures of the girls in their costumes. Come back tomorrow for a great way to use up some of that halloween candy! 
Have a safe and happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment