Friday, October 5, 2012

My 15 Favorite Worship Songs ~ Day 5


Here's a list of my 15 favorite worship songs*. Hope they can encourage and inspire you today!
*Subject to change at any time.

(Note:Clicking on the title should take you to a youtube video of the song.)

1. Mighty to save by Hillsong United
Favorite part: Saviour, He can move the mountains,
My God is mighty to save,
He is mighty to save
Forever, author of salvation,
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave


2. The Stand by Hillsong United
Favorite part: You stood before my failure
And carried the cross for my shame
My sin weighed upon Your shoulders
My soul now to stand
So what can I say
And what can I do
But offer this heart O God
Completely to You

3. Give Me Words To Speak by Aaron Shust
Favorite part (that I often sing before I write here, to my lovely readers):
Give me Words to speak
Don't let my Spirit sleep
Cause I can't think of anything worth saying
But I know that I owe You my life
So give me Words to speak
Don't let my Spirit sleep


4. He Has Made Me Glad by ?
Favorite part:I will enter his gates with Thanksgiving in my heart
I will enter his courts with praise
I will say this is the day that the Lord had made
I will rejoice for he has made me glad


5. Freedom by Darrell Evans
Favorite Part: Where the spirit of the Lord is there is freedom

6. Ancient of Days by Ron Kenoly
Favorite part:Your kingdom shall reign over all the earth
Sing to the ancient of days
For none can compare to your matchless worth
Sing to the ancient of days


7. Ain't Gonna Let No Rock by Ron Kenoly
 Favorite part: if we hold our peace, let our praises cease,
the rocks will cry out instead


8. Days of Elijah by Donnie Mcclurkin
Favorite part: Say, behold He comes, riding on the clouds Shining like the sun at the trumpet's call Lift your voice, year of Jubilee Out of Zion’s hill, salvation comes

9. God of Wonders by Third Day
 Favorite part:God of wonders Beyond our galaxy  
You are holy, holy  
The universe declares Your majesty 
You are holy, holy

10. Hands And Feet by Audio Adrenaline (This song helps me through Navy moves)
Favorite part:I'm willing yet I'm so afraid 
You give me strength, when I say
I wanna be your hands
I wanna be your feet
I'll go where you send me 
I'll go where you send me

11. The Heart Of Worship by SonicFlood
Favorite part: Though I'm weak and poor  
All I have is Yours, 
every single breath

12. Blessed Be Your Name by Newsboys
Favorite part: Every blessing You pour out I'll turn back to praise 
When the darkness closes in, Lord Still I will say
Blessed be the name of the Lord 

Blessed be Your name  
Blessed be the name of the Lord  
Blessed be Your glorious name
13. Jesus, Take The Wheel by Carrie Underwood
Favorite part:Jesus, take the wheel 
Take it from my hands 
‘Cause I can't do this on my own
I'm letting go

14. Bless The Lord by Jeff Deyo
Favorite part: For Your victory 
For Your triumph 
And Your soon come and reign over all  
I will worship You 
I will bless Your name forever 
I will worship You  
Bless the Lord, oh my soul bless the Lord

Favorite part:Heal my heart and make it clean 
Open up my eyes to the things unseen  
Show me how to love like You have loved me
Break my heart for what breaks Yours   
Everything I am for Your kingdom's cause  
As I walk from earth into eternity




1 comment: