Sunday, September 30, 2012

Books of September


                 *If you want to know more about the challenge, my original post is right here*

I am ashamed to say I didn't do as well as I hoped this month. I only read 4.5 books. I was aiming for at least 2 per week. Oh well, I'll do better next month. I'm definitely trying to learn to get off of facebook and pick up my nook instead when I get any down time. This month I read:

1. Plan It, Don't Panic: Everything You Need to Successfully Create and Use a Meal Plan by Stephanie Langford ~ This book was helpful in coming up with a few new ideas for meal planning. If you feel like you're in a meal planning rut or maybe you don't meal plan but you want to start - this is the book for you.

2.  Nurturing Creativity: A Guide for Busy Moms by Renee Tougas ~ This book really helped me recognize the importance of my creativity and how to utilize that in the stage of life I'm in now. I'm glad I read it.



3. Pursuit of Proverbs 31 by Amy Bayliss ~ I love reading about the Proverbs 31 woman. This book revealed a lot I didn't know. I really recommend it.



4.Grace for the Good Girl: Letting Go of the Try-Hard Life by Emily P. Freedman ~ I cannot, cannot, cannot recommend this book enough. Life-changer.



And I'm still working on Dearie: The Remarkable Life of Julia Child by Bob Spitz. Its really detailed and loooong haha but I'm really enjoying it.

Next month I plan to read a lot more fiction. My brain needs to escape to another world for awhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment