Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Why I've been M.I.A. + Big News!

I know it's been awhile since my last update. We have been so busy! We flew from Oahu to Virginia Beach in December. We spent a wonderful Christmas together as a family.. always a blessing but even more so since we couldn't fly home in 2011 when Delilah was born. Then the girls and I spent some time with my family while James flew back to Oahu and finished up everything with the move. He came back in February and we all drove up to Northern VA to start our new adventure! 
Here's what we've been up to..

:: We bought our first home! ::




 


:: We shared silly meals with people we love ::







:: We played in the snow on several different occasions.. something we all really missed in Hawaii ::








:: We spend several weeks with a bad cold and spent lots of time snuggling and resting ::







:: We had a wonderful Easter with my parents ::



AND....











 :: Baby #3 due to arrive December 6th, 2013 ::


We are feeling so so so blessed. I say that not to brag but just to give thanks and respect to the ultimate giver of blessings. Thank you God for all you've given us!

No comments:

Post a Comment